Monday, September 30, 2013

3/21 Community Blog Hop

OH MY...I am so late in doing this but I think it's absolutely lovely and want to be part of something I think is so great...so here's to hoping I get this right! Here is my: One Truth, One Tip and One Picture - part of the blog hop, a community project of Down syndrome blogs and T21 Alliance. Wonderful, fabulous, uniting brilliance.
(3)on21
One Truth: I am a control freak and Down's Syndrome is a control freak's kryptonite. I am in utter fear of the variable illnesses that could be lurking in LB's future - but then I remind myself that any mother could have these same paralyzing fears...or they could roll in the beauty of the child before them and soak it all in. I am trying my best to do the latter of the 2 options.

One Tip: Take some time for yourself. Burn out happens for a reason and then you can't be a good or healthy parent anyway.

 One Photo: This is an image from a 3D ultrasound we had done at 24 weeks. No, we didn't hear of or notice any signs of Ds at this time. We were busy enjoying the pure 'tude LB gave the tech after bumping my tummy to move her around - she pointed right at the machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment